at 66,230 Baht save 16,558 Baht
Included in this package (please check pictures above):
Axiom BCD: The Axiom is a durable, full-featured BC that boasts amazing comfort and fit. This ADV style, wrap-around jacket gets its noticeable comfort and support from Aqua Lung’s proprietary Wrapture™ harness system (pat. pend.). The Wrapture™ allows you to stand up straight in total comfort while the cylinder remains perfectly vertical and pulled in close. This comfort, along with the innovative GripLock™ tank band and the SureLock integrated weight system will make the Axiom the new standard for recreational divers.
• The Wrapture™ harness system, using the shoulder swivel buckles (patented), valve retention strap and a customized back plate, provides comfort and stability while preventing „ride-up“ at the surface
• The GripLock™ tank band system makes attachment to a cylinder easier than ever before. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving and you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with the innovative finger saver feature (pat. pend.)
• Uses a super streamlined air cell design making it one of the most streamlined jacket style BCs in the world
• The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
• SureLock II weight pouches (patented) provide a simple, single-pull release. Loading is as simple as insert and „click“
• Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water
• A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
• The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
• A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
• Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
• Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Axiom are secured with zippers
• Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
• Large pull bobs are easy to find and grip
• Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring for all of your accessories.
• Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
• Rolled neck collar for comfort
Legend XL regulator: The new line of Legend regulators crafts the future with innovative technology and sleek cosmetic appeal. The new Legends are smaller and lighter making for a more comfortable dive. Whether you are jet setting to an exotic location or diving your local spot, the Legend will give you the confidence to dive like a pro and look like a rock star.
– Auto-Closure Device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
– This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
– Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
– Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
– 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
– An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
– Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
– Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
– The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
– Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
– The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
– A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
– The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort
– Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece
Legend Octopus: to compliment the Legend regulator family, Aqua Lung created the Legend octopus. This high-visibility, yellow version of the Legend second stage is ideal to complete your system.
• High-visibility yellow purge cover and accent pieces
• 39” high-visibility yellow, Aqua Flex hose
• Pneumatically-balanced to be ideally suited for a Legend over-balanced first stage
• The venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow when not in use
• Excellent coldwater performance due to highly efficient heat exchanger surrounding the valve
– 2 instruments.
– Reinforced by epoxy point avoiding shock damaged
– Pressue gauge (Zero to 350 Bar)
– Depth gauge
– Wide Angle, easy to read
– The close-to-the-eyes frame design produces a mask with a low profile and an excellent view upwards and downwards
– Three colors are used on the main frame for a stylish look
– The side lens is made of an optical quality polymer and offers brighter vision and increased side light
– Cardanic joint buckles (double joint buckles) rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out
– Quick counterposed push button activation is easy to use even when wearing gloves
– Wide headpiece on silicone strap provides stability and comfort
• The single-piece silicone body rotates at the hose joint, allowing positioning to be optimised.
• Fitted with a “Comfo Bite” orthondontic mouthpiece.
• Double exhaust valve for an easy discharge
Slingshop Fins: Aqua Lung is excited to offer Slingshot – a revolutionary fin that will take the dive world by storm. The Slingshot™ will make diving more comfortable, efficient and fun. Its innovations include Power Bands, Gear Shift and Mid-foot Flex Joint that all add up to provide a wonderful diving experience.
Pure silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy on the power stroke. They release their energy prior to the upstroke to provide an added boost of power,instead of wasting your energy, you accumulate it and reclaim it! Power bands lessen fatigue and add thrust
3-speed Gear Shift customizes your speed to effort ratio to fit the specific conditions of your dive. Three different settings are available. Easy to shift during the dive, even with gloves
Mid-foot Flex Joint
The blade is attached to the foot pocket using two Mid-foot Flex Joint
This takes the strain off of the toes and the top of the ankle. The result is a dramatic improvement in comfort
You can now use the entire foot to power the fin rather than just the front half of the foot
Provides the blade a significantly larger range of motion, often up to 5 times that of a conventional fin
• New anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole
• Asymmetric toe, instep, and heel cap for added protection & durability
• Hook & loop zipper lock keeps zipper in place
• Standard neoprene upper with exterior thickness markings
• Flexible vulcanized rubber outsole
• Four seam (2 front, 2 heel) pattern
• Non-corrosive YKK #10 heavy-duty zipper
• Packaged in PVC-free ziploc poly bag with descriptive hang tag
Traveller 450 Bag:
• Dimensions: 33 cm x 76 cm x 30 cm.
• Capacity: 77 liters
• Total Weight: 1.0 kg
• 840D & 600D nylon
• Adjustable padded backpack straps
• Velcro closure duffle handle
• Internal compression straps for fins
• D-rings for optional shoulder strap (sold separately)
• Perfect for riding on your motorcycle to the pier!
• Dive gear check list
• Zippered external accessory pocket
• Padded end carry handles
• Zippered end pocket with mesh vents that fits the Traveler 50 Regulator Bag
• Padded bottom with drain grommets
• Backpack straps included